Intellectual property law and competition law are also part of our activity profile. We offer professional know-how, many years of experience and contacts to renowned patent attorneys – in cases patents are involved – for the acquisition as well as the assignment of intellectual property rights or their enforcement on a national and international level.
We support our clients in the effective protection and successful exploitation of their ideas, industrial property rights (in particular trademarks) and intellectual creations.
In particular, we are active in the following matters:
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights, in particular copyright, patent, trademark, design, utility model, name or company rights, and positions under competition law, also by way of preliminary injunction proceedings and proceedings before the trademark and patent offices
- Trademark application, enforcement and defense, development of trademark strategies, drafting and monitoring of delimitation agreements, protection against and of internet domains
- Defense against warning letters and other attacks based on property rights or competition law
- Drafting agreements in connection with the exploitation of employee inventions and enforcement of given claims
- Press law, personality law and law of expression, also in online matters
- Preparation of licensing, development and engagement agreements for film, television and music